September 6, 2016

Unique arrangement of Dans cette étable has a distinct drum-like background

church at night
The sheet music for my original setting of this beautiful French Christmas Carol is now available for digital download from SMP Press.

The hire process is easy, and you don't have to wait for the sheet music to arrive in the mail. View the sheet music and listen to a sample mp3 of my Ottawa choir, The Stairwell Carollers, singing this arrangement.

My arrangement of Dans cette étable is underscored by the sound of drums performed by the lower voices. With each additional verse, more voices join in, creating intricate harmonies.

The piece ends with the repeat of verse one in half time - a strong ending that caps off the work with a bang.

Visit my choir's YouTube channel to preview more of my works.

Ciao,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions and comments. Forgive the verification - it discourages robot spam :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...