September 30, 2016

The First Noel - for SATB choir - new, fun arrangement

A rare robin that stayed for the winter, Timmins, Ontario, Canada. Photo, Holly Massie, all rights reserved

After years of singing traditional versions of The First Nowell, I felt it was a good time for a change.  

This arrangement has everything a choral director could want; lower voices singing a verse, upper voices singing another and a finale that ends with two choirs and a soaring descant.  
Have a listen and enjoy.  
Your choir will get a standing ovation every time with this one.

The sheet music for my original setting of this beautiful French Christmas Carol is now available for digital download from SMP Press.
Visit my choir's YouTube channel for videos of this and some other of my works.

Ciao,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions and comments. Forgive the verification - it discourages robot spam :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...