March 22, 2017

A cappella arrangement of the classic Christmas Carol, O Holy Night - for digital download


St Stephen's in Chelsea, PQ
The sheet music for my original bilingual arrangement of the classic Christmas Carol, O Holy Night,  is now available for digital download from SMP Press. 


If you have been looking for that voice only choral version of this famous carol for your SATB choir -- here it is! The signature organ accompaniment to this piece made it challenging to set a cappella. 

This setting I created "sans accompagnement" has worked really well for my choir. 

It's an excellent ending piece to a Christmas concert that'll bring down the house. 

Here is a recent performance of my arrangement by my choir. 


Standing ovation guaranteed.

Visit my choir's YouTube channel for other samples of my work, sung by my choir, The Stairwell Carollers.

Contact:
 info(at)stairwellcarollers.com


Ciao,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions and comments. Forgive the verification - it discourages robot spam :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...