August 31, 2016

NEW Arrangement -- We Three Kings of Orient Are

Christmas tree decoration - a tiny Carol book!
Calling all Choral directors!

I really enjoyed working my New contemporary choral arrangement of "We Three Kings of Orient Are" with my choir, The Stairwell Carollers, and now you can too. It has a modern feel with an Eastern aura, evoking ancient Persia and the Wise Men who visited the baby Jesus in the stable.



The sheet music for my original setting of this classic Christmas Carol is now available for digital download from SMP Press

The hire process is super simple, with no delay waiting for the sheet music to arrive in the mail. You can view samples of the sheet music and listen to an mp3 snippet too.

Ciao,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions and comments. Forgive the verification - it discourages robot spam :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...