March 20, 2017

Laudemus cum armonia - now available for SATB choir

Stained Glass window, Trinity United, Ottawa
The sheet music for my original Christmas Carol,  Laudemus cum armonia,  is now available for digital download from SMP Press. 

Laudemus cum armonia, "Let us praise with harmony",  is hymn-like in nature and one of the favorites of my choir.

The song works well as a sacred song of praise and also as a Christmas carol as it describes the festival of the child's birth.

Visit my choir's YouTube channel for other samples of my work, sung by my choir, The Stairwell Carollers.

Contact:
 info(at)stairwellcarollers.com


Ciao,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions and comments. Forgive the verification - it discourages robot spam :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...